Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Maela


There is nothing sweeter or more peaceful
to me than a sleeping baby.

Maela is really into cooing and "talking" to us lately. This
is her "talking"

This past week, James put her jumpee together.
She seems to enjoy sitting in it.

James and Maela enjoying some TV time. I'm sure
they were watching football.

This is Khloe's best friend Brinley, who turned 9 recently.
For her birthday, she wanted to miss school and keep Maela.
She is such a sweet little girl, and I am so thankful that she
and her family are part of our lives.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that jumpee? I have been following your blog, I had a son a couple of weeks after you so it is interesting to compare what they are doing.

Thanks

Katie

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.