Monday, November 17, 2008

Going On's


My sweet girls!

This is Lilly for you! She wanted something,
and didn't want to wait. After 4, I've learned
to grab the camera before you get on to them.

Khloe gave Maela a mohawk. Maela's not sure
what to think about this.

Khloe's friends Brinley and Ila spent the night Friday night.
We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse, and they split us up to
seat us faster, so the "big" girls go their own table.

We sat Maela in her bumbo chair while Khloe was doing
her homework, and she manuvered herself into this
position, and "watched" Khloe for 30 minutes. It was sooo
funny.



I just wanted to share some fun pics
over the last couple of weeks. Hope
you enjoy!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

So cute! We probably should get a Bumbo for Ava. I don't know if she would love it or hate it! That's so funny about Lilly getting in the refrigerator like that. I bet her and Bonnie's personalities are very similar!

Unknown said...

Lilly cracks me up and that is a great picture of all 4 girls!